President Obama's top science and technology advisor John P. Holdren co-authored a 1977 book ,Ecoscience, which advocated forced abortions, mass sterilization through food and water supply and mandatory bodily implants to prevent pregnancies.
- Forcibly and unknowingly sterilizing the entire population by adding infertility drugs to the nation's water and food supply.
- Legalizing "compulsory abortions," ie forced abortions carried out against the will of the pregnant women, as is common place in Communist China where women who have already had one child and refuse to abort the second are kidnapped off the street by the authorities before a procedure is carried out to forcibly abort the baby.
- Babies who are born out of wedlock or to teenage mothers to be forcibly taken away from their mother by the government and put up for adoption. Another proposed measure would force single mothers to demonstrate to the government that they can care for the child, effectively introducing licensing to have children.
- Implementing a system of "involuntary birth control," where both men and women would be mandated to have an infertility device implanted into their body at puberty and only have it removed temporarily if they received permission from the government to have a baby.
- Permanently sterilizing people who the authorities deem have already had too many children or who have contributed to "general social deterioration".
- Formally passing a law that criminalizes having more than two children, similar to the one child policy in Communist China.
- This would all be overseen by a transnational and centralized "planetary regime" that would utilize a "global police force" to enforce the measures outlined above. The "planetary regime" would also have the power to determine population levels for every country in the world.